Wednesday 20 January 2016

Play Or Put Away? {What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday #346}

Well, it seems that my desk is full of things that need to be tidied away. Last weekend, I visited my local scrapbooking club, taking with me the remnants of my Document December Kit and this month's Planning For Perfection Kit

I was so productive while I was there - working on the Stamped Planner Dashboard Tutorial, I shared earlier in the week and completing the scrapbook layout that you can see on my desk for our Just One More Thing feature over on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge. (It should be live this morning, so do pop over if you have chance.)


After all that creativity, I didn't have the energy to put anything away. But now, I'm ready to start playing again and I think I'll start with that little stack of patterned papers I discovered down the side of my desk last night. Such a happy moment. It was like finding a £5 note in a winter coat!

Oh, and just a quick note to say thanks to everyone that has visited via Stamping Ground and What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday since I started in the New Year. I already feel as though I'm joining a community and it's lovely! 

10 comments:

  1. ooh missing papers!! nice tidy desk.. Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Clair
    I'm making myself put things away now as I don't want to end up having to do a massive clear up session again like I'm doing now.
    It feels like the equivalent to Dry January, forcing myself to get through it haha
    Lynn 11

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very tidy workspace. Have a fun week of crafting. Linda #17

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome, I've been a way for a few months, this is a wonderful online community indeed
    Bridget #1

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, your post made me smile - finding things you had forgotten you had does seem like a windfall! Have a good day playing. Happy WOYWW Cindy #29

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made me smile! I think we all have that experience of finding something we forgot. It's a great find. You are right too, this is such a wonderful community. I've made friends online who are now friends in real life through this desk sharing malarky! Take care Zo xx 39

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finding things in your stash that you forgot all about... it is indeed an awesome feeling! Have fun playing with those decorated paper (the patterns look so bright and fun!) Happy woyww and a hug from Holland, Marit #41

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that sometimes when we get together with other crafters we are more productive! Start chatting and creating and time flies by and {sometimes) things get done!

    Sharon K #52

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi clair nice to meet you yes only 3 weeks of entering woyww so enjoy seeing everyone work

    Crafty hugs Pen x #61

    ReplyDelete
  10. My workspace would definitely be called "Play and Pile until you can't take it anymore!". Your area looks so neat and clean!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments! Thank you x