Saturday 18 February 2017

It Takes Two {Counterfeit Kit Challenge: February Challenge #2}

Inspired, indirectly, by Valentine's Day, our second challenge of the month 'It Takes Two' over at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge is to make two of something - anything - as long as they work well in combination. Having recently moved home, I have a lot of people to thank, so I decided to add to my little stash of handmade cards. 


Deciding to use a little bit more of January's Counterfeit Kit, I started by choosing two off-cuts of similar, but not exactly the same, cardstock and trimmed them down to 3x6. Folded, this size makes such a cute, mini-card. Then I found two similar sized sentiments. One a really, really old sticker from American Crafts. One a more recent addition to my stash from Elle's Studio. 

I adhered both sentiments to the cardstock using some foam stickers, to add a bit of dimension, then added some embellishments and voila! Two dinky, little cards ready to send on their way!

1 comment:

I <3 comments! Thank you x