Sunday 23 April 2017

Boss Babe Pocket Letter {Sunday Sneak}

I've been sharing sneaks of my recent Pocket Letters for the last few weeks and, I love it, so it's staying as a little feature. (You can see the rest by checking out Sunday Sneak.) Having said that, I will be very happy when they start to arrive at their destinations and I can reveal them in full. It's becoming more difficult to stay disciplined, but I don't want to ruin the surprise for my friends - so I shall remain on my best behaviour!


I loved the colour combination for this Pocket Letter - Black, White & Red - it's a classic! I used the older, but still lovely 'Mint Julep Collection' from My Mind's Eye, with some of my favourite stamps from Heidi Swapp and Ali Edwards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments! Thank you x