Wednesday 30 August 2017

Mixed Metallics Shaker Tag {Rinea Foiled Paper}

Hello! Can you believe that it's nearly the end of August? It's been such an amazing month! I've been having a lot of fun with my Design Team work and I have one last, little make to squeeze in!


I'm so reluctant to let little leftovers leave the desk (who would throw away such amazing stash?) but I've been even more careful with the little bits of my Rinea Foiled Paper. I mean seriously, can we talk about how swoonsome some of these colours are? I've used both the Copper and Matte Gold and I think I have some new favourites!


I used a small circular die to make a scattering of 'confetti' sized circles; then added them to a 'Project Life' Pocket that I sealed with a Fuse Tool (but some washi or a little bit of stitching would also look awesome!)

To finish, I added a small sticker and resin flower - and I love how clean, simple and feminine it looks! But, I'm not sure where I'm going to use it! Planner? Gift? It would look lovely anywhere, right? I may have to make some more ...

1 comment:

  1. You've got me very intrigued by this foiled paper...I think I'm going to have to try some for myself!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments! Thank you x